Tuesday, September 15, 2009

JP's can be excellent wedding officiants...

IF YOU FIND THE RIGHT ONE!!! :) Take for instance...Aimee & Krista...my little friends from down south. They wanted to get married...so they searched and decided on CT as it is a same sex state and...it's wonderfully quiant here in lil' ol Mystic...on CT's s.e.shoreline. Rhode Island is just a skip away!

They came here...as a million other same sex couples have...to me... and we had a blast. Really...check out my website and you'll see it's loaded with all the information you need to settle right in...where Julia Robert's breakout film MYSTIC PIZZA suggest is...
"A Little Slice of Heaven"!!! :)

www.ACTjusticeofthepeace.com

ps. I also can officiant in any state as I am a non denominational minister!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment